Found 123 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 88 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 8 buyer locations and 101 supplier locations.
53% of published notices are Award notices.
41% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
28% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 100% of notices.
There are 4 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- construction work
- education and training
- health and social work
- street lighting
- cleaning and environmental
- finance and insurance
- architecture and construction
- software package
- graphic design
- road transport
- tipper trucks
- refuse collection vehicles
- recreation, culture and sport
- complete or part construction
- business transaction and personal business
- information technology
- transport systems
- playground equipment
- museum exhibition services
- lawn, park or sports ground mowers
- engineering and construction
- repair and maintenance
- building installation
- social work
- architectural design
- engineering services
- telecommunications services
- public security, law and order
- surface works
- front-end shovel loaders without backhoe