Found 333 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 288 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 31 buyer locations and 202 supplier locations.
- Cabinet Office Cabinet Office - 126
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial Service - 80
- Crown Commercial Service Cabinet Office - 49
- Cabinet Office - 21
- Government Equalities Office Cabinet Office - 6
- Infrastructure & Projects Authority Cabinet Office - 3
- Cabinet Office Acting Through An Expert Committee of the Cabinet Office Geospatial Commission - 2
- Prime Ministers Office 10 Downing Street Cabinet Office - 2
- Government Property Agency Cabinet Office - 2
- Civil Service Employee Policy Cabinet Office - 2
71% of published notices are Award notices.
35% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
35% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 91% of notices.
There are 6 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- management consultancy
- software package
- information technology
- research and development
- recruitment services
- business services
- legal services
- computer services
- social research
- feasibility study
- project management
- advertising campaign
- communications equipment
- travel services
- financial leasing
- training programme
- education and training
- facilities management
- business analysis
- travel management
- administration services
- collection agency
- it software
- call centre
- research services
- data services
- computer equipment
- interpretation services
- printing services
- insurance services
- post and telecoms