Found 138 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 85 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 12 buyer locations and 251 supplier locations.
- Cambridgeshire County Council - 76
- Peterborough City Council - 3
- Cambridgeshire County Council & Peterborough City Council - 2
- Cambridgeshire County Council Milton Keynes Council & Northamptonshire County Council - 1
- Cambridgeshire County Council & Northamptonshire County Council - 1
- Cambridgeshire County Council & Northampton County Council - 1
- Cambridgeshire County Council Milton Keynes Council & Northampton County Council - 1
- Greater Cambridgeshire Partnership & Cambridgeshire County Council - 1
- Norfolk County Council as Administering Authority for Norfolk Pension Fund - 1
43% of published notices are Tender notices.
43% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
54% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in East of England published 99% of notices.
There are 4 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- health and social work
- construction work
- business services
- architecture and construction
- education and training
- parking meters
- transport services
- staff training
- research and development
- transport equipment
- road transport
- banking and investment
- welfare services
- legal services
- peripheral equipment
- social work
- security services
- health services
- computer equipment
- environmental services
- web server
- advertising and marketing
- transport systems
- pension services
- short-stay furnished accommodation
- bedroom furniture
- software package
- audio-visual equipment
- information technology
- energy related
- trust and custody