Crescent Purchasing Consortium Procurement
Over the past year, Crescent Purchasing Consortium* has publised 56 public procurement notices. Of these, 27 are tenders and 24 are awards. There are 18 unique titles.
The following chart shows contract value against the date of publication.
111 identifiable addresss were found. The main buyer location is Salford in region North West. From published data, 20% of Crescent Purchasing Consortium's suppliers belong to the same region.
- Salford - 56
Suppliers per region:
- North West - 22
- South East - 21
- West Midlands - 14
- East of England - 10
- London - 10
- East Midlands - 8
- Yorkshire and The Humber - 7
- South West - 7
- Scotland - 4
- Wales - 2
- Northern Ireland - 2
- North East - 2
15 published tender notices. (27 including duplicates.)
17 published award notices. (24 including duplicates.)
5 published update notices.
Below is a summary of contract awards per supplier. The table is restricted to suppliers who have also served other buyers.
Crescent Purchasing Consortium provided financial information for 77% of its published procurement notices. The total maximum value excluding duplicates is £789M.
The buyer publishes procurement notices in OJEU and Contracts Finder. There is a 72% duplication rate between the two portals. Below are 5 document types.
|Short type||Full type||Total published||Past 30 days|
|award||Contract Award Notice||12||1|
|update||Contract Addendum Notice||5||0|
|award||Contract Award Notice||12||0|
Keywords derive from published CPV codes.
- education and research buildings
- construction products
- human resources
- fire alarm systems
- surveillance and security systems
- cleaning services
- sports goods
- furniture and furnishings
- mechanical and electrica
- security services
- customer relation management
- water coolers
- construction work
- miscellaneous furniture and equipment
- building materials
- percussion instrument accessory
This report covers buyer names that begin: CRESCENT PURCHASING CONSORTIUM*.
The buyer has worked in association with other buyers.
As lead buyer to:
- Education - 19
- Education Authority Northern Ireland - 1
- Higher Purchasing Consortium Wales - 5
- London Universities Purchasing Consortium - 3
- North Eastern Universities Purchasing Consortium - 7
- North Western Universities Purchasing Consortium - 12
- Public Sector - 26
- Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium - 5
Included in contracts by:
- Neupc - 4
As a contracted supplier to:
The following websites have been found in published notices.