Darlington Borough Council Procurement
Over the past year, Darlington Borough Council* has publised 304 public procurement notices. Of these, 50 are tenders and 248 are awards. There are 273 unique titles.
The following chart shows contract value against the date of publication.
214 identifiable addresss were found. The main buyer location is Darlington in region North East. From published data, 48% of Darlington Borough Council's suppliers belong to the same region.
- Darlington - 304
Suppliers per region:
- North East - 102
- North West - 22
- Yorkshire and The Humber - 20
- London - 13
- South East - 13
- West Midlands - 12
- South West - 8
- East Midlands - 8
- East of England - 7
- Scotland - 5
- Zhytomyr Oblast - 1
5 published pin notices. (6 including duplicates.)
45 published tender notices. (50 including duplicates.)
242 published award notices. (248 including duplicates.)
Below is a summary of contract awards per supplier. The table is restricted to suppliers who have also served other buyers.
Darlington Borough Council provided financial information for 90% of its published procurement notices. The total maximum value excluding duplicates is £447M.
The buyer publishes procurement notices in Contracts Finder and OJEU. There is a 3% duplication rate between the two portals. Below are 7 document types.
|Short type||Full type||Total published||Past 30 days|
|award||Contract Award Notice||4||0|
|award||Voluntary Ex-Ante Transparency (VEAT) Notice||2||0|
|pin||Prior Information Notice (Social)||3||0|
|award||Contract Award Notice||242||24|
Keywords derive from published CPV codes.
- health and social work
- construction work
- education and training
- software package
- business services
- architecture and construction
- transport equipment
- communications equipment
- transport services
- repair and maintenance
- electrical work
- recruitment services
- finance and insurance
- electrical machinery
- security services
- janitorial services
This report covers buyer names that begin: DARLINGTON BOROUGH COUNCIL*.
The buyer has worked in association with other buyers.
As lead buyer to:
- Durham County Council - 1
- Gateshead Council - 1
- Hartlepool Borough Council - 2
- Middlesbrough Borough Council - 2
- Newcastle City Centre - 1
- North Tyneside Council - 1
- Northunberland County Council - 1
- Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council - 2
- South Tyneside Council - 1
- Stockton Borough Council - 1
- Stockton on Tees Borough Council - 1
- Sunderland City Council - 1
Included in contracts by:
- Association of North East Councils - 2
- Durham County Council - 2
- Middlesbrough Borough Council - 1
- Newcastle City Council - 7
- Newcastle City Council Lead Authority - 4
- Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council - 3
- Sunderland City Council - 2
As a contracted supplier to:
The following websites have been found in published notices.