Found 26 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 24 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 12 buyer locations and 9 supplier locations.
- Department for Environment Food & Rural Affairs - 19
- Department of Agriculture Environment & Rural Affairs DAERA College of Agriculture Food & Rural Enterprise CAFRE - 2
- Department for Business Energy & Industrial Strategy Beis - 1
- Department for Environment Food & Rural Affairs Acting Through Cefas - 1
- Department of Agriculture Environment & Rural Affairs DAERA Agri Food & Biosciences Institute Afbi - 1
62% of published notices are Tender notices.
46% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
31% of published notices exist in the ENVIRONMENT sector.
Buyers based in West Midlands published 38% of notices.
There are 5 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research services
- agriculture, forestry, fishing
- research vessel
- stakeholders representation
- agricultural machinery
- research and development
- event services
- environmental management
- agriculture, fishing and forestry
- design modelling
- information systems
- application service providers
- environmental services
- software programming
- construction work
- software package
- energy efficiency
- post and telecoms
- water supply and waste water
- business services
- shipping operations
- ship operation
- health services
- carbon dioxide monitoring
- environmental indicators analysis
- environmental issues
- environmental monitoring
- computer audit and testing
- research and testing facilities
- agricultural services
- environmental auditing