Department of Finance Procurement
Over the past year, Department of Finance* has publised 63 public procurement notices. Of these, 22 are tenders and 27 are awards. There are 40 unique titles.
The following chart shows contract value against the date of publication.
36 identifiable addresss were found. The main buyer location is Belfast in region Northern Ireland. From published data, 64% of Department of Finance's suppliers belong to the same region.
- Belfast - 63
Suppliers per region:
- Northern Ireland - 16
- London - 5
- South East - 4
8 published pin notices.
22 published tender notices.
26 published award notices. (27 including duplicates.)
6 published update notices.
Below is a summary of contract awards per supplier. The table is restricted to suppliers who have also served other buyers.
|Supplier name||Region||Unique awards||Max. single award|
|Firmus Energy Supply||Northern Ireland||5||£38M|
|Equiniti Ics||Northern Ireland||2||£2M|
|Nla Media Access||South East||1||£168K|
Department of Finance provided financial information for 75% of its published procurement notices. The total maximum value excluding duplicates is £223M.
The buyer publishes procurement notices in OJEU. (Regional portals such as eTendersNI are not covered.) Below are 6 document types.
|Short type||Full type||Total published||Past 30 days|
|award||Contract Award Notice||22||2|
|award||Voluntary Ex-Ante Transparency (VEAT) Notice||5||1|
|pin||Prior Information Notice||8||0|
|update||Contract Addendum Notice||4||0|
Keywords derive from published CPV codes.
- information technology
- software package
- building and window cleaning
- printed matter
- management services
- auditing services
- natural gas
- database management system
- electricity supply
- liquefied petroleum gas (LPG)
- newspapers, journals
- box files, letter trays
- computer network
- accounting and auditing
- vehicle parts
This report covers buyer names that begin: DEPARTMENT FINANCE*.
- Department of Finance - 44
- Department of Finance Digital Shared Services - 4
- Department of Finance Enterprise Shared Services - 4
- Department of Finance IT Assist - 2
- Department of Finance Land & Property Services - 10
- Department of Finance NI Statistics Research Agency - 4
- Department of Finance Northern Ireland - 11
- Department of Finance Properties Services Division - 2
The buyer has worked in association with other buyers.
As lead buyer to:
- Antrim & Newtownabbey Borough Council - 2
- Ards & North Down Borough Council - 2
- Armagh City Banbridge & Craigavon Borough Council - 2
- Belfast City Council - 2
- Causeway Coast & Glens Borough Council - 2
- Department of Agriculture Environment & Rural Affairs NI - 2
- Department for Communities NI - 2
- Department for the Economy NI - 2
- Department of Education NI - 2
- Department of Health NI - 2
- Department for Infrastructure NI - 4
- Department of Justice NI - 2
- Derry City & Strabane District Council - 2
- Executive Office - 2
- Fermanagh & Omagh District Council - 2
- Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council - 2
- Mid & East Antrim Borough Council - 2
- Mid Ulster District Council - 2
- Newry Mourne & Down District Council - 2
- NI Water & Its Subsidiaries - 2
- Northern Ireland Housing Executive - 2
- Police Service of Northern Ireland - 2
- Translink - 2
Included in contracts by:
As a contracted supplier to:
The following websites have been found in published notices.