Department of Health Procurement
Over the past year, Department of Health* has publised 258 public procurement notices. Of these, 47 are tenders and 185 are awards. There are 197 unique titles.
The following chart shows contract value against the date of publication.
162 identifiable addresss were found. The main buyer location is London in region London. From published data, 44% of Department of Health's suppliers belong to the same region.
18 published pin notices. (25 including duplicates.)
38 published tender notices. (47 including duplicates.)
180 published award notices. (185 including duplicates.)
1 published update notice.
The buyer publishes procurement notices in Contracts Finder and OJEU. There is a 4% duplication rate between the two portals. (Regional portals such as eTendersNI are not covered.)
Of available notices, 18% are tender opportunities and 72% are awards.
Department of Health provided financial information for 83% of its published procurement notices. The total maximum value excluding duplicates is £4B.
This report covers buyer names that begin: DEPARTMENT HEALTH*.
- Department of Health - 249
- Department of Health Communities & Local Government - 2
- Department of Health & Social Care - 16
Here are similar buyer names. The report does not cover these names.
- Legal Department Health Trust Europe - 5
- Secretary of State for Health Acting as Part of the Crown Through the Department of Health - 8
- Secretary of State for Health Acting as Part of the Crown Through the Department of Health & Social Care - 7
- Secretary of State for Health & Social Care Acting as Part of the Crown Through the Department of Health & Social Care - 7
The buyer has worked in association with other buyers.
As lead buyer to:
Included in contracts by:
As a contracted supplier to:
The following websites have been found in published notices.