Department of Health Procurement
Over the past year, Department of Health* has publised 204 public procurement notices. Of these, 50 are tenders and 126 are awards. There are 141 unique titles.
The following chart shows contract value against the date of publication.
122 identifiable addresss were found. The main buyer location is London in region London. From published data, 40% of Department of Health's suppliers belong to the same region.
- London - 101
- Leeds - 64
- Runcorn - 32
- Belfast - 4
- Reading - 3
Suppliers per region:
- London - 46
- South East - 19
- East of England - 12
- South West - 8
- Yorkshire and The Humber - 7
- North West - 6
- East Midlands - 4
- West Midlands - 3
- Wales - 2
- None - 2
- Northern Ireland - 2
- North East - 1
- Capital Region of Denmark - 1
- Manitoba - 1
Below is a summary of contract awards per supplier. The table is restricted to suppliers who have also served other buyers.
Department of Health provided financial information for 78% of its published procurement notices. The total maximum value excluding duplicates is £322M.
The buyer publishes procurement notices in Contracts Finder and OJEU. There is a 6% duplication rate between the two portals. (Regional portals such as eTendersNI are not covered.) Below are 10 document types.
|Short type||Full type||Total published||Past 30 days|
|tender||Tender Notice (Social)||1||0|
|award||Contract Award Notice||7||1|
|award||Contract Award Notice (Social)||1||0|
|pin||Prior Information Notice||6||0|
|update||Contract Addendum Notice||4||1|
|award||Contract Award Notice||118||24|
Keywords derive from published CPV codes.
- information technology
- research services
- research and development
- miscellaneous health services
- health and social work
- pharmaceutical products
- software package
- management consultancy
- education and training
- general anti-infectives
- recruitment services
- business organisations
- software programming
- business services
- business, professional and specialist organisations
This report covers buyer names that begin: DEPARTMENT HEALTH*.
- Department of Health - 151
- Department of Health Communities & Local Government - 2
- Department of Health & Social Care - 104
Here are similar buyer names. The report does not cover these names.
- Legal Department Health Trust Europe - 5
- Secretary of State for Health Acting as Part of the Crown Through the Department of Health - 8
- Secretary of State for Health Acting as Part of the Crown Through the Department of Health & Social Care - 7
- Secretary of State for Health & Social Care Acting as Part of the Crown Through the Department of Health & Social Care - 7
The buyer has worked in association with other buyers.
As lead buyer to:
Included in contracts by:
As a contracted supplier to:
The following websites have been found in published notices.