Found 444 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 354 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 4 buyer locations and 462 supplier locations.
83% of published notices are Award notices.
50% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
32% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 100% of notices.
There are 3 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- construction work
- health and social work
- education and training
- software package
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- architecture and construction
- building installations
- transport equipment
- information technology
- agricultural and horticultural products
- business services
- social work
- construction products
- transport services
- office supplies
- communications equipment
- banking services
- public security, law and order
- driving school
- road sweepers
- horticultural services
- vehicle bodies, trailers or semi-trailers
- asbestos removal
- taxi services
- rock salt
- research and development
- finance and insurance
- cleaning and environmental
- recreation, culture and sport
- office and computing machinery
- closed circuit television
- road construction materials