Education Authority NI Procurement
Over the past year, Education Authority NI* has publised 72 public procurement notices. Of these, 48 are tenders and 19 are awards. There are 52 unique titles.
The following chart shows contract value against the date of publication.
32 identifiable addresss were found. The main buyer location is Belfast in region Northern Ireland. From published data, 91% of Education Authority NI's suppliers belong to the same region.
47 published tender notices. (48 including duplicates.)
19 published award notices.
3 published update notices. (5 including duplicates.)
The buyer publishes procurement notices in OJEU. (Regional portals such as eTendersNI are not covered.)
Of available notices, 67% are tender opportunities and 26% are awards.
Education Authority NI provided financial information for 50% of its published procurement notices. The total maximum value excluding duplicates is £39M.
This report covers buyer names that begin: EDUCATION AUTHORITY NI*.
Here are similar buyer names. The report does not cover these names.
The buyer has worked in association with other buyers.
As lead buyer to:
- Armagh Observatory - 14
- Armagh Planetarium - 14
- Comhairle Na Gaelscolaiochta - 2
- Council for Catholic Maintained Schools - 4
- Council for the Curriculum Examinations & Assessment - 16
- Department of Education NI - 1
- Fe North West Regional College - 8
- Fe Southern Regional College - 14
- Libraries NI - 10
- Middletown Centre for Autism - 14
- NI Council for Integrated Education - 2
- NI Local Government Officers Superannuation Committee - 12
- Strategic Investment Board - 1
Included in contracts by:
As a contracted supplier to:
The following websites have been found in published notices.
- etendersni.gov.uk - 162