Home Office Procurement
Over the past year, Home Office* has publised 297 public procurement notices. Of these, 83 are tenders and 182 are awards. There are 225 unique titles.
The following chart shows contract value against the date of publication.
140 identifiable addresss were found. The main buyer location is London in region London. From published data, 29% of Home Office's suppliers belong to the same region.
18 published pin notices. (28 including duplicates.)
59 published tender notices. (83 including duplicates.)
179 published award notices. (182 including duplicates.)
3 published update notices. (4 including duplicates.)
The buyer publishes procurement notices in Contracts Finder and OJEU. There is a 2% duplication rate between the two portals.
Of available notices, 28% are tender opportunities and 61% are awards.
Home Office provided financial information for 85% of its published procurement notices. The total maximum value excluding duplicates is £3B.
This report covers buyer names that begin: HOME OFFICE*.
The buyer has worked in association with other buyers.
As lead buyer to:
- Scottish Ministers Acting Through the Scottish Government Safer Communities Directorate - 1
- Secretary of State for Health & Social Care Department of Health & Social Care - 1
- Welsh Ministers Acting Through the Welsh Government - 1
Included in contracts by:
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office - 1
- HM Revenue & Customs - 1
- HMRC - 2
- MOD DSTL Defence Science & Technology Laboratory - 1
- MOD DSTL Defence Science & Technology Laboratory DSTL - 1
As a contracted supplier to:
The following websites have been found in published notices.