Found 66 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 35 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 5 buyer locations and 53 supplier locations.
50% of published notices are Tender notices.
39% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
45% of published notices exist in the INDUSTRIAL sector.
Buyers based in East Midlands published 100% of notices.
There are 2 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- industrial process control equipment
- architecture and construction
- measuring and control equipment
- machining centre
- technical testing and analysis
- construction consultancy
- precision equipment
- building services
- scalpels and blades
- funeral services
- advertising and marketing
- engineering design
- tax consultancy
- software package
- health services
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- time accounting or human resources
- miscellaneous machinery
- psychiatrist or psychologist
- laboratory reagents
- chemical reagents
- enteral feeds
- protective gear
- cnc lathe
- construction supervision
- construction management
- pathology services
- home medical treatment
- health and social work
- special nutritional products