Newry Mourne & Down District Council Procurement
Over the past year, Newry Mourne & Down District Council* has publised 18 public procurement notices. Of these, 8 are tenders and 9 are awards. There are 11 unique titles.
The following chart shows contract value against the date of publication.
16 identifiable addresss were found. The main buyer location is Newry in region Northern Ireland. From published data, 58% of Newry Mourne & Down District Council's suppliers belong to the same region.
- Newry - 13
- Downpatrick - 3
- Belfast - 2
Suppliers per region:
- Northern Ireland - 7
- Scotland - 2
- Leinster - 1
- South East - 1
- London - 1
1 published pin notice.
8 published tender notices.
9 published award notices.
Below is a summary of contract awards per supplier. The table is restricted to suppliers who have also served other buyers.
|Supplier name||Region||Unique awards||Max. single award|
|WYG Management Services||Northern Ireland||1||£2M|
|Full Circle||Northern Ireland||1||£441K|
|Hewlett Packard||South East||1||£324K|
|Rsa Northern Ireland Insurance||Northern Ireland||4||£0|
Newry Mourne & Down District Council provided financial information for 83% of its published procurement notices. The total maximum value excluding duplicates is £50M.
The buyer publishes procurement notices in OJEU. (Regional portals such as eTendersNI are not covered.) Below are 3 document types.
|Short type||Full type||Total published||Past 30 days|
|award||Contract Award Notice||9||2|
|pin||Prior Information Notice||1||0|
Keywords derive from published CPV codes.
- architectural services
- internal audit
- insurance services
- complete or part construction
- wireless telecommunications system
- ip telephone
- business development
- information technology
- digital printing
- e-mail system
- telecommunications equipment
- communications equipment
- network equipment
- telecommunications cable and equipment
- telecommunications network
This report covers buyer names that begin: NEWRY MOURNE DOWN DISTRICT COUNCIL*.
The buyer has worked in association with other buyers.
As lead buyer to:
- Antrim & Newtownabbey Borough Council - 1
- Ards & North Down Borough Council - 1
- Armagh City Banbridge & Craigavon Borough Council - 2
- Causeway Coast & Glens Borough Council - 1
- Derry City & Strabane District Council - 1
- Fermanagh & Omagh District Council - 2
- Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council - 1
- Mid & East Antrim Borough Council - 2
- Mid Ulster District Council - 2
Included in contracts by:
As a contracted supplier to:
The following websites have been found in published notices.