Found 460 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 348 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 118 buyer locations and 425 supplier locations.
- NHS England - 158
- NHS Commissioning Board Operating Under the Name of NHS England - 31
- NHS England & NHS Improvement North West - 16
- East of England NHS Collaborative Hub - 14
- NHS England Midlands - 11
- NHS England & NHS Improvement Midlands - 10
- NHS England & NHS Improvement South South East - 9
- NHS England Specialised Commissioning - 9
- NHS Supply Chain Hotel Services Operating as North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative - 8
- NHS England & NHS Improvement North East & Yorkshire - 8
47% of published notices are Award notices.
48% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
64% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 40% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- health and social work
- health services
- pharmaceutical products
- dental practice
- management consultancy
- information technology
- software package
- pharmacy services
- home medical treatment
- business services
- blood products
- general practitioner
- medical practice
- research and development
- information systems
- miscellaneous health services
- general anti-infectives
- development sevices
- evaluation consultancy
- data collection and collation
- accounting and auditing
- blood coagulants
- education and training
- orthodontic services
- human resources
- ambulance services
- plastic products
- patient transport vehicles
- medical furniture
- social work
- transport insurance