NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership Procurement
Over the past year, NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership* has publised 218 public procurement notices. Of these, 71 are tenders and 111 are awards. There are 160 unique titles.
The following chart shows contract value against the date of publication.
168 identifiable addresss were found. The main buyer location is Cardiff in region Wales. From published data, 26% of NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership's suppliers belong to the same region.
29 published pin notices. (30 including duplicates.)
69 published tender notices. (71 including duplicates.)
105 published award notices. (111 including duplicates.)
6 published update notices.
The buyer publishes procurement notices in OJEU. (Regional portals such as Sell2Wales are not covered.)
Of available notices, 33% are tender opportunities and 51% are awards.
NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership provided financial information for 76% of its published procurement notices. The total maximum value excluding duplicates is £457M.
This report covers buyer names that begin: NHS WALES SHARED SERVICES PARTNERSHIP*.
The buyer has worked in association with other buyers.
As lead buyer to:
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg Univeristy Health Board - 1
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - 4
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board - 5
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - 5
- Cardiff & Vale University Health Board - 5
- CWM Taf University Health Board - 5
- Emergency Ambulance Services Committee - 2
- Health Education & Improvement Wales - 2
- Hywel Dda University Health Board - 5
- Newport City Council - 2
- NHS Wales Informatics Service - 2
- Powys Teaching Health Board - 3
- Powys Teaching Hospital - 2
- Public Health Wales - 3
- Velindre NHS Trust - 3
- Welsh Ambulance NHS Trust - 1
- Welsh Ambulance Services NHS Trust - 2
- Welsh Government - 2
- Welsh Health Specialised Services Committee - 4
Included in contracts by:
As a contracted supplier to:
The following websites have been found in published notices.