NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership Procurement
Over the past year, NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership* has publised 232 public procurement notices. Of these, 79 are tenders and 118 are awards. There are 162 unique titles.
The following chart shows contract value against the date of publication.
129 identifiable addresss were found. The main buyer location is Cardiff in region Wales. From published data, 24% of NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership's suppliers belong to the same region.
- Cardiff - 194
- St Asaph - 27
- Port Talbot - 8
- Nantgarw - 1
- Carmarthen - 1
- Merthyr Tydfil - 1
Suppliers per region:
- Wales - 28
- South East - 25
- North West - 14
- West Midlands - 10
- East Midlands - 9
- London - 8
- Yorkshire and The Humber - 7
- South West - 6
- East of England - 5
- North East - 2
- Kansas - 1
- Northern Ireland - 1
- Scotland - 1
- Ile-de-France - 1
- Canterbury - 1
26 published pin notices. (27 including duplicates.)
75 published tender notices. (79 including duplicates.)
107 published award notices. (118 including duplicates.)
8 published update notices.
Below is a summary of contract awards per supplier. The table is restricted to suppliers who have also served other buyers.
NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership provided financial information for 76% of its published procurement notices. The total maximum value excluding duplicates is £421M.
The buyer publishes procurement notices in OJEU. (Regional portals such as Sell2Wales are not covered.) Below are 10 document types.
|Short type||Full type||Total published||Past 30 days|
|award||Contract Award Notice||74||7|
|award||Voluntary Ex-Ante Transparency (VEAT) Notice||38||2|
|award||Contract Award Notice (Social)||5||0|
|award||Concession Contract Award||1||0|
|tender||Tender Notice (Social)||2||0|
|pin||Prior Information Notice||23||3|
|pin||Prior Information Notice (Social)||4||1|
|update||Contract Addendum Notice||6||1|
Keywords derive from published CPV codes.
- medical consumables
- software package
- fleet management
- laboratory reagents
- medical practice
- community health
- precision equipment
- medical equipment, precision equipment
- education and training
- pathology services
- quality assurance system
- health services
- information technology
- health and social work
- vehicles and equipment
- lifting and handling
This report covers buyer names that begin: NHS WALES SHARED SERVICES PARTNERSHIP*.
The buyer has worked in association with other buyers.
As lead buyer to:
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg Univeristy Health Board - 1
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - 5
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board - 6
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - 6
- Cardiff & Vale University Health Board - 6
- CWM Taf University Health Board - 6
- Emergency Ambulance Services Committee - 3
- Health Education & Improvement Wales - 3
- Hywel Dda University Health Board - 6
- Newport City Council - 2
- NHS Wales Informatics Service - 3
- Powys Teaching Health Board - 4
- Powys Teaching Hospital - 2
- Public Health Wales - 4
- Velindre NHS Trust - 3
- Velindre University NHS Trust - 1
- Welsh Ambulance NHS Trust - 1
- Welsh Ambulance Services NHS Trust - 3
- Welsh Government - 3
- Welsh Health Specialised Services Committee - 5
Included in contracts by:
As a contracted supplier to:
The following websites have been found in published notices.