Found 150 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 142 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 3 buyer locations and 102 supplier locations.
95% of published notices are Award notices.
51% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
47% of published notices exist in the BUSINESS sector.
Buyers based in North East England published 99% of notices.
There are 2 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- finance and insurance
- medical equipment
- insurance agency
- cleaning and sanitation
- lifts, skip hoists, hoists
- lifting and handling
- repair and maintenance
- surveillance and security systems
- furniture and furnishings
- fire alarm systems
- residential property
- recruitment services
- surface surveying
- electrical work
- electronic scales and accessories
- emergency and security equipment
- emergency telephones
- fire alarm system
- fire and explosion
- fire detection systems
- management consultancy
- medical aids
- patient monitoring system
- telecommunications equipment
- radio communications equipment
- audio equipment
- alarm systems
- business analysis
- call centre
- cardiac monitoring devices
- central monitoring station
- telecommunications consultancy