Found 100 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 90 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 4 buyer locations and 30 supplier locations.
75% of published notices are Tender notices.
44% of published notices are in the Value not specified value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
23% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in South East England published 100% of notices.
There are 3 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- software package
- social work
- building construction
- architecture and construction
- closed circuit television cameras
- solar panel roof covering
- welfare services
- berthing services
- bailiff services
- refurbishment work
- road transport
- guidance services
- hotel, restaurant and retail trade
- construction work
- advertising and marketing
- urban planning
- project and design preparation
- landscape architecture
- software programming
- technical analysis
- office and computing machinery
- port operation
- landscaping work
- mobile telephones
- engineering design
- health and social work
- household refuse collection
- computer servers
- miscellaneous health services
- leisure centre
- computer equipment