Procurement & Logistics Service Procurement
Over the past year, Procurement & Logistics Service* has publised 215 public procurement notices. Of these, 84 are tenders and 95 are awards. There are 157 unique titles.
The following chart shows contract value against the date of publication.
106 identifiable addresss were found. The main buyer location is Belfast in region Northern Ireland. From published data, 49% of Procurement & Logistics Service's suppliers belong to the same region.
24 published pin notices.
80 published tender notices. (84 including duplicates.)
95 published award notices.
11 published update notices. (12 including duplicates.)
The buyer publishes procurement notices in OJEU. (Regional portals such as eTendersNI are not covered.)
Of available notices, 39% are tender opportunities and 44% are awards.
Procurement & Logistics Service provided financial information for 61% of its published procurement notices. The total maximum value excluding duplicates is £1B.
This report covers buyer names that begin: PROCUREMENT LOGISTICS SERVICE*.
Here are similar buyer names. The report does not cover these names.
The buyer has worked in association with other buyers.
As lead buyer to:
- Belfast Health & Social Care Trust - 118
- Business Services Organisation - 41
- Department of Health NI - 2
- Department of Justice NI - 1
- NI Ambulance Service Trust - 28
- NI Blood Transfusion Service - 17
- NI Fire & Rescue Services - 5
- NI Guardian Ad Litem Agency - 7
- NI Medical & Dental Training Agency - 7
- NI Patient Client Council - 5
- NI Practice & Education Council for Nursing & Midwifery - 7
- NI Public Health Agency - 8
- NI Regulation & Quality Improvement Authority - 7
- NI Social Care Council - 5
- Northern Health & Social Care Trust - 92
- Regional Health & Social Care Board - 25
- South Eastern Health & Social Care Trust - 101
- Southern Health & Social Care Trust - 95
- Western Health & Social Care Trust - 92
Included in contracts by:
As a contracted supplier to:
The following websites have been found in published notices.