Procurement & Logistics Service Procurement
Over the past year, Procurement & Logistics Service* has publised 192 public procurement notices. Of these, 77 are tenders and 89 are awards. There are 140 unique titles.
The following chart shows contract value against the date of publication.
115 identifiable addresss were found. The main buyer location is Belfast in region Northern Ireland. From published data, 38% of Procurement & Logistics Service's suppliers belong to the same region.
- Belfast - 165
- Armagh - 17
- Derry - 8
- Newtownards - 1
- Antrim - 1
Suppliers per region:
- Northern Ireland - 40
- South East - 10
- East of England - 8
- Leinster - 7
- North West - 7
- Yorkshire and The Humber - 5
- West Midlands - 4
- South West - 4
- London - 4
- Wales - 3
- East Midlands - 3
- None - 2
- Scotland - 2
- Connaught - 1
- Munster - 1
- County Kildare - 1
- County Dublin - 1
- North East - 1
- Flanders - 1
- Gelderland - 1
21 published pin notices. (22 including duplicates.)
77 published tender notices.
89 published award notices.
4 published update notices.
Below is a summary of contract awards per supplier. The table is restricted to suppliers who have also served other buyers.
Procurement & Logistics Service provided financial information for 68% of its published procurement notices. The total maximum value excluding duplicates is £2B.
The buyer publishes procurement notices in OJEU. (Regional portals such as eTendersNI are not covered.) Below are 7 document types.
|Short type||Full type||Total published||Past 30 days|
|award||Contract Award Notice||85||7|
|award||Contract Award Notice (Social)||4||0|
|tender||Tender Notice (Social)||3||0|
|pin||Prior Information Notice||19||1|
|pin||Prior Information Notice (Social)||3||0|
|update||Contract Addendum Notice||4||0|
Keywords derive from published CPV codes.
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- precision equipment
- health and social work
- miscellaneous medical devices
- medical equipment
- food and drink
- medical consumables
- social work
- software package
- cleaning and polishing products
- repair and maintenance
- pharmaceutical products
- transport services
- surgical instruments
- medical needles
- parenteral nutrition products
This report covers buyer names that begin: PROCUREMENT LOGISTICS SERVICE*.
- Procurement & Logistics Service - 190
- Procurement & Logistics Service Social Care Procurement Unit - 4
Here are similar buyer names. The report does not cover these names.
The buyer has worked in association with other buyers.
As lead buyer to:
- Belfast Health & Social Care Trust - 132
- Business Services Organisation - 41
- Department of Health NI - 5
- Department of Justice NI - 1
- Health & Social Care Board - 1
- NI Ambulance Service Trust - 38
- NI Blood Transfusion Service - 28
- NI Fire & Rescue Services - 11
- NI Guardian Ad Litem Agency - 8
- NI Medical & Dental Training Agency - 14
- NI Patient Client Council - 12
- NI Practice & Education Council for Nursing & Midwifery - 10
- NI Public Health Agency - 17
- NI Regulation & Quality Improvement Authority - 10
- NI Social Care Council - 9
- Northern Health & Social Care Trust - 115
- Northern Ireland Ambulance Service - 1
- Northern Ireland Fire & Rescue Service - 1
- Regional Health & Social Care Board - 25
- South Eastern Health & Social Care Trust - 116
- Southern Health & Social Care Trust - 119
- Western Health & Social Care Trust - 117
Included in contracts by:
As a contracted supplier to:
The following websites have been found in published notices.