Procurement & Logistics Service Procurement
Over the past year, Procurement & Logistics Service* has publised 196 public procurement notices. Of these, 85 are tenders and 79 are awards. There are 134 unique titles.
The following chart shows contract value against the date of publication.
91 identifiable addresss were found. The main buyer location is Belfast in region Northern Ireland. From published data, 40% of Procurement & Logistics Service's suppliers belong to the same region.
- Belfast - 166
- Armagh - 15
- Londonderry - 12
- Antrim - 2
- Newtownards - 1
Suppliers per region:
- Northern Ireland - 32
- South East - 10
- West Midlands - 6
- County Dublin - 4
- North West - 4
- Yorkshire and The Humber - 4
- East of England - 4
- Leinster - 2
- Wales - 2
- East Midlands - 2
- London - 2
- Munster - 2
- None - 1
- County Kildare - 1
- Scotland - 1
- South West - 1
- North East - 1
- Connaught - 1
- Flanders - 1
20 published pin notices.
82 published tender notices. (85 including duplicates.)
79 published award notices.
11 published update notices. (12 including duplicates.)
Below is a summary of contract awards per supplier. The table is restricted to suppliers who have also served other buyers.
Procurement & Logistics Service provided financial information for 62% of its published procurement notices. The total maximum value excluding duplicates is £2B.
The buyer publishes procurement notices in OJEU. (Regional portals such as eTendersNI are not covered.) Below are 7 document types.
|Short type||Full type||Total published||Past 30 days|
|tender||Tender Notice (Social)||3||0|
|award||Contract Award Notice||75||5|
|award||Contract Award Notice (Social)||4||0|
|pin||Prior Information Notice||15||1|
|pin||Prior Information Notice (Social)||5||0|
|update||Contract Addendum Notice||12||0|
Keywords derive from published CPV codes.
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- precision equipment
- medical equipment
- health and social work
- social work
- laboratory reagents
- parenteral nutrition products
- laboratory services
- cleaning and polishing products
- pharmaceutical products
- miscellaneous medical devices
- chemical products
- medical consumables
- repair and maintenance
- adult education
- training programme
This report covers buyer names that begin: PROCUREMENT LOGISTICS SERVICE*.
Here are similar buyer names. The report does not cover these names.
The buyer has worked in association with other buyers.
As lead buyer to:
- Belfast Health & Social Care Trust - 121
- Business Services Organisation - 45
- Department of Health NI - 4
- Department of Justice NI - 2
- NI Ambulance Service Trust - 31
- NI Blood Transfusion Service - 17
- NI Fire & Rescue Services - 4
- NI Guardian Ad Litem Agency - 7
- NI Medical & Dental Training Agency - 9
- NI Patient Client Council - 6
- NI Practice & Education Council for Nursing & Midwifery - 7
- NI Public Health Agency - 10
- NI Regulation & Quality Improvement Authority - 7
- NI Social Care Council - 5
- Northern Health & Social Care Trust - 94
- Regional Health & Social Care Board - 25
- South Eastern Health & Social Care Trust - 100
- Southern Health & Social Care Trust - 95
- Western Health & Social Care Trust - 95
Included in contracts by:
As a contracted supplier to:
The following websites have been found in published notices.