Public Health England Procurement
Over the past year, Public Health England* has publised 615 public procurement notices. Of these, 194 are tenders and 410 are awards. There are 422 unique titles.
The following chart shows contract value against the date of publication.
313 identifiable addresss were found. The main buyer location is London in region London. From published data, 24% of Public Health England's suppliers belong to the same region.
- London - 314
- Salisbury - 273
- Chilton - 28
Suppliers per region:
- London - 73
- South East - 72
- Yorkshire and The Humber - 32
- East Midlands - 23
- East of England - 21
- North West - 20
- South West - 20
- West Midlands - 12
- North East - 8
- Scotland - 4
- Wales - 2
- Oregon - 2
- England - 2
- Aosta Valley - 1
- Oklahoma - 1
- North Rhine-Westphalia - 1
- Colorado - 1
- Bavaria - 1
- None - 1
- Massachusetts - 1
- New Jersey - 1
- FL - 1
- Washington - 1
7 published pin notices. (9 including duplicates.)
180 published tender notices. (194 including duplicates.)
372 published award notices. (410 including duplicates.)
2 published update notices.
Below is a summary of contract awards per supplier. The table is restricted to suppliers who have also served other buyers.
Public Health England provided financial information for 64% of its published procurement notices. The total maximum value excluding duplicates is £112M.
The buyer publishes procurement notices in Contracts Finder and OJEU. There is a 6% duplication rate between the two portals. Below are 8 document types.
|Short type||Full type||Total published||Past 30 days|
|award||Voluntary Ex-Ante Transparency (VEAT) Notice||41||0|
|award||Contract Award Notice||30||2|
|pin||Prior Information Notice||5||0|
|update||Contract Addendum Notice||2||0|
|award||Contract Award Notice||339||27|
Keywords derive from published CPV codes.
- healthcare administration
- information technology
- software package
- repair and maintenance
- precision equipment
- refurbishment work
- health services
- laboratory reagents
- detection and analysis apparatus
- facilities management
- health and social work
- construction work
- courier services
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- data supply
- research and development
This report covers buyer names that begin: PUBLIC HEALTH ENGLAND*.
- Public Health England - 615
The buyer has worked in association with other buyers.
As lead buyer to:
Included in contracts by:
- MOD ISTAR Chemical Biological Radiological & Nuclear Delivery Team CBRN DT - 1
- North Bristol NHS Trust - 2
As a contracted supplier to:
- Belfast Health & Social Care Trust - 1
- Birmingham Childrens Hospital NHS Trust - 1
- Christie NHS Trust - 2
- Defra Network Etendering Portal - 2
- Food Standards Agency - 2
- Health & Safety Executive - 1
- Hull & East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust - 1
- Leeds University - 1
- Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency - 1
- Office for Nuclear Regulation - 1
The following websites have been found in published notices.