Public Health England Procurement
Over the past year, Public Health England* has publised 578 public procurement notices. Of these, 204 are tenders and 352 are awards. There are 363 unique titles.
The following chart shows contract value against the date of publication.
272 identifiable addresss were found. The main buyer location is London in region London. From published data, 24% of Public Health England's suppliers belong to the same region.
- London - 277
- Salisbury - 269
- Chilton - 30
- Hertfordshire - 1
- Potters Bar - 1
Suppliers per region:
- South East - 63
- London - 62
- Yorkshire and The Humber - 27
- East Midlands - 21
- East of England - 20
- South West - 17
- North West - 16
- West Midlands - 13
- North East - 7
- Scotland - 3
- Flanders - 2
- Oregon - 2
- England - 2
- Aosta Valley - 1
- Wales - 1
- North Rhine-Westphalia - 1
- FL - 1
Below is a summary of contract awards per supplier. The table is restricted to suppliers who have also served other buyers.
Public Health England provided financial information for 65% of its published procurement notices. The total maximum value excluding duplicates is £94M.
The buyer publishes procurement notices in Contracts Finder and OJEU. There is a 8% duplication rate between the two portals. Below are 8 document types.
|Short type||Full type||Total published||Past 30 days|
|award||Voluntary Ex-Ante Transparency (VEAT) Notice||38||2|
|award||Contract Award Notice||33||3|
|pin||Prior Information Notice||9||0|
|update||Contract Addendum Notice||2||0|
|award||Contract Award Notice||281||22|
Keywords derive from published CPV codes.
- healthcare administration
- information technology
- repair and maintenance
- precision equipment
- software package
- construction work
- refurbishment work
- health and social work
- health services
- detection and analysis apparatus
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- facilities management
- laboratory reagents
- recruitment services
- measuring radiation
- research and development
This report covers buyer names that begin: PUBLIC HEALTH ENGLAND*.
- Public Health England - 578
The buyer has worked in association with other buyers.
As lead buyer to:
- BMG Research - 1
Included in contracts by:
- MOD ISTAR Chemical Biological Radiological & Nuclear Delivery Team CBRN DT - 1
- North Bristol NHS Trust - 2
As a contracted supplier to:
- Birmingham Childrens Hospital - 1
- Christie NHS Trust - 2
- Defra Network Etendering Portal - 1
- Food Standards Agency - 4
- Health & Safety Executive - 1
- Hull & East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust - 1
- Leeds University - 1
- Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency - 1
- Office for Nuclear Regulation - 1
The following websites have been found in published notices.