Staffordshire County Council Procurement
Over the past year, Staffordshire County Council* has publised 706 public procurement notices. Of these, 84 are tenders and 600 are awards. There are 146 unique titles.
The following chart shows contract value against the date of publication.
393 identifiable addresss were found. The main buyer location is Stafford in region West Midlands. From published data, 68% of Staffordshire County Council's suppliers belong to the same region.
15 published pin notices. (19 including duplicates.)
72 published tender notices. (84 including duplicates.)
217 published award notices. (600 including duplicates.)
3 published update notices.
The buyer publishes procurement notices in OJEU and Contracts Finder. There is a 18% duplication rate between the two portals.
Of available notices, 12% are tender opportunities and 85% are awards.
Staffordshire County Council provided financial information for 69% of its published procurement notices. The total maximum value excluding duplicates is £410M.
This report covers buyer names that begin: STAFFORDSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL*.
The buyer has worked in association with other buyers.
As lead buyer to:
- Any Other Local Authority Contracting Authority - 1
- Any Other Public Sector Authority in - 1
- Cannock Chase District Council - 11
- East Staffordshire Borough Council - 2
- Keele University - 1
- Lichfield District Council - 8
- Newcastle under Lyme Borough Council - 4
- NHS Cannock Chase CCG - 3
- NHS East Staffordshire CCG - 3
- NHS North Staffordshire CCG - 3
- NHS South East Staffordshire & Seisden Peninsula CCG - 3
- NHS Stafford & Surrounds CCG - 3
- South Staffordshire Council - 9
- South Staffordshire District Council - 1
- Stafford Borough Council - 13
- Stoke on Trent City Council - 3
- Tamworth Borough Council - 2
- Unitas Stoke on Trent - 1
Included in contracts by:
As a contracted supplier to:
The following websites have been found in published notices.