Found 34 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 25 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 4 buyer locations and 18 supplier locations.
50% of published notices are Award notices.
41% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
59% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in North East England published 100% of notices.
There are 4 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- health and social work
- health services
- residential nursing care
- road sweepers
- refuse collection vehicles
- specialist vehicles
- education and training
- skip loaders
- traffic control
- construction products
- building materials
- printed matter
- clothing and accessories
- heavy duty motor vehicles
- control, safety or signalling equipment
- road traffic control equipment
- bathroom and kitchen articles
- cleaning machines
- dishwashing machines
- electrical accessories and supplies
- electricity distribution and control apparatus
- fitted kitchens
- heating and plumbing equipment
- insulated wire and cable
- lighting equipment
- pipeline, piping, pipes
- plumbing and heating materials
- stock control
- structural products