Found 35 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 29 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 31 buyer locations and 21 supplier locations.
- Yorkshire Purchasing Organisation - 4
- Crescent Purchasing Consortium - 2
- Crown Commercial Service - 1
- Hyndburn Borough Council - 1
- General Medical Council - 1
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial Service - 1
- Combined Nuclear Pension Plan Trustees - 1
- CTM Portal for the Nda Shared Services Alliance - 1
- Places for People Group - 1
- YPO - 1
97% of published notices are Award notices.
43% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
100% of published notices exist in the BUSINESS sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 34% of notices.
There are 14 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- insurance services
- insurance brokerage
- pension investment
- finance and insurance
- benefit services
- insurance and pensions
- pension fund consultancy
- property insurance
- vessel insurance
- pension services
- insurance consultancy
- legal expenses insurance
- loss adjustment
- weather insurance
- actuarial services
- aircraft insurance
- aircraft liability insurance
- auxiliary insurance
- damage or loss insurance
- engineering insurance
- financial loss insurance
- fire insurance
- insurance agency
- insurance claims adjustment
- motor vehicle liability insurance
- professional liability insurance
- railway insurance
- reinsurance services
- risk management insurance
- transport insurance
- vessel liability insurance