Found 28 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 19 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 18 buyer locations and 8 supplier locations.
- YPO - 3
- Greater Manchester Combined Authority - 2
- Cumbria County Council - 2
- Centre for Process Innovation - 1
- Efficiency East Midlands - 1
- Supply Hertfordshire - 1
- Hertfordshire County Council Herts Fullstop - 1
- Department of Health & Social Care - 1
- Wales Trinity Saint David University - 1
- NHS National Services Scotland NSS - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
54% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
50% of published notices exist in the MISCELLANEOUS sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 32% of notices.
There are 10 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- clothing and accessories
- hand sanitizer
- occupational clothing
- protective and safety clothing
- medical consumables
- protective gear
- cleaning products
- health and safety
- firefighting, rescue and safety equipment
- emergency lighting equipment
- cleaning and polishing products
- protective goggles
- security and fire-fighting
- sprinkler systems
- fire blankets
- fire escape equipment
- fire extinguishers
- fire protection equipment
- fire suppression system
- protective footwear
- special workwear
- waterproof clothing
- textile materials
- weatherproof clothing
- site safety equipment
- signs and illuminated signs
- sports footwear
- first aid boxes