Found 16 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 15 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 15 buyer locations and 4 supplier locations.
- NHS Supply Chain - 2
- Supply Chain Coordination - 2
- NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership - 2
- Business Services Organisation Procurement & Logistics Service - 2
- Department of Health & Social Care - 2
- Coventry & Warwickshire NHS Trust UHCW University Hospitals - 1
- Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - 1
- All Wales Health Boards & Trusts - 1
- NHS National Services Scotland NSS - 1
- Procurement & Logistics Service - 1
94% of published notices are Award notices.
88% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
100% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in London published 31% of notices.
There are 6 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- pharmaceutical products
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- medical consumables
- devices and instruments
- medicinal products
- orthopaedic implants
- medical needles
- orthopaedic supplies
- post-mortem and mortuary equipment and supplies
- sterilisation, disinfection and hygiene devices
- pharmaceutical articles
- infusion pumps
- medical equipment
- infusion supplies