Found 20 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 20 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 18 buyer locations and 8 supplier locations.
- NHS National Services Scotland NSS - 2
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Trust - 2
- Department of Health & Social Care - 2
- NHS England - 2
- Supply Chain Cordination - 1
- NHS Commissioning Board Operating Under the Name of NHS England - 1
- Doncaster & Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals Trust - 1
- Hertfordshire NHS Procurement - 1
- NHS Supply Chain - 1
- Royal Marsden NHS Trusts - 1
95% of published notices are Award notices.
75% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
100% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 20% of notices.
There are 5 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- pharmaceutical products
- pharmacy services
- parenteral nutrition products
- home medical treatment
- medical equipment
- haemodialysis devices
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- perfusion solutions
- sterilisation, disinfection and hygiene devices
- hospital dialysis
- medicinal products
- medical consumables
- blood substitutes and perfusion solutions
- devices and instruments
- haemodialysis individual monitor
- dialysis solutions
- dialysis needles
- dialysis filters
- renal consumables
- renal dialysis consumables
- renal fluid
- renal support devices
- blood plasma filters
- haemodialysis multiposition
- water filtration