Found 28 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 28 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 21 buyer locations and 11 supplier locations.
100% of published notices are Award notices.
39% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
82% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in London published 25% of notices.
There are 13 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- software package
- call centre
- closed circuit television cameras
- telecommunications equipment
- telecommunications network
- information technology
- computer equipment
- telecommunications services
- communications equipment
- networking, internet and intranet
- network equipment
- internet network
- wide area network
- network infrastructure
- construction work
- training and entertainment
- training software
- optical fibre cables
- telecommunications cable and equipment
- cable infrastructure
- communications infrastructure
- communications network
- communications systems
- construction and ancillary
- data networks
- data transmission
- integrated telecommunications
- internet services
- network operating system
- network upgrade