Found 66 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 63 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 41 buyer locations and 5 supplier locations.
- Gloucestershire County Council - 6
- UK Shared Business Services - 5
- Ministry of Housing Communities & Local Government - 5
- Leeds City Council - 4
- Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency - 3
- Intellectual Property Office - 3
- Department for Education - 2
- Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council - 2
- Newcastle University - 2
- Ofsted - 2
100% of published notices are Award notices.
55% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
95% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 18% of notices.
There are 12 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- software package
- information technology
- it software
- software support
- security software
- miscellaneous software
- office and computing machinery
- software supply
- software programming
- database systems
- document creation, drawing, imaging
- data security
- data storage
- license management
- software maintenance
- business transaction and personal business
- computer equipment
- internet and intranet
- communication and multimedia
- database and operating
- networking software
- software package utilities
- information technology software
- hardware installation