Found 69 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 69 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 50 buyer locations and 7 supplier locations.
- NHS Shared Business Services - 8
- Public Health England - 5
- Independent Office for Police Conduct - 3
- MOD - 3
- Department for Work & Pensions - 3
- Birmingham University - 3
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital Kings Lynn NHS Trust - 2
- Intellectual Property Office - 2
- London Borough of Hackney - 2
- Leeds City Council - 2
100% of published notices are Award notices.
35% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
91% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 30% of notices.
There are 16 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- software package
- computer equipment
- information technology
- office and computing machinery
- it software
- license management
- computer support
- portable computers
- software supply
- systems support
- communications equipment
- network equipment
- healthcare administration
- data storage
- security software
- miscellaneous software
- network servers
- data processing machines
- technical computer support
- minicomputer hardware
- network operating system
- data network equipment
- spreadsheets and enhancement
- office automation
- emergency and security equipment
- cooling and ventilation equipment
- construction work
- electronic, electromechanical and electrotechnical supplies
- construction products
- electricity distribution and control apparatus