Found 14 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 12 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 13 buyer locations and 4 supplier locations.
- Derbyshire County Council - 2
- NCG Corporation - 1
- Procure Plus Holdings - 1
- North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative NOE CPC - 1
- NOE CPC - 1
- London & Quadrant Housing Trust - 1
- Transport for London - 1
- L&Q Construction - 1
- National Procurement Service Welsh Government - 1
- Valleys to Coast Housing - 1
93% of published notices are Award notices.
64% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
57% of published notices exist in the INDUSTRIAL sector.
Buyers based in London published 21% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- electrical machinery
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- plugs and sockets
- building materials
- electrical accessories and supplies
- electrical materials
- electric motors, generators and transformers
- fire detection systems
- construction products
- fire alarm systems
- road furniture
- ventilating or recycling hoods
- occupational clothing
- kitchen furniture
- fans and air conditioning appliances
- hats and headgear
- water treatment chemicals
- detection apparatus
- drainage equipment
- medical aids
- polishes and creams
- cleaning products
- protective footwear
- solar panels
- gas detection equipment
- horticultural and nursery products
- lighting equipment
- brooms and brushes