Found 15 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 13 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 13 buyer locations and 3 supplier locations.
- Fusion21 Members Consortium - 2
- Coventry City Council - 1
- North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative NOE CPC - 1
- Erewash Borough Council - 1
- Coventry Solihull Warwickshire - 1
- Wolverhampton City Council - 1
- PCC for North Wales Police & North Wales Police - 1
- Police & Crime Commissioner for North Wales Police & North Wales Police - 1
- En Procure - 1
- NOE CPC - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
47% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
87% of published notices exist in the INDUSTRIAL sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 33% of notices.
There are 7 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- lift maintenance
- repair and maintenance
- lift installation
- facilities management
- building installations
- construction work
- roof works
- fire hydrants
- ventilation system
- fire detection systems
- ventilation equipment
- fire alarm systems
- heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- fire prevention installation
- industrial kitchen equipment
- security cameras
- fire suppression system
- burglar alarm systems
- electronic security lock
- alarm systems
- mechanical installations
- kitchen equipment
- fire protection equipment
- access control system
- sprinkler systems
- firefighting equipment
- access gates
- lift and escalator
- fans and air conditioning appliances
- communications systems
- air conditioning appliances