Found 103 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 88 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 33 buyer locations and 8 supplier locations.
- UK Shared Business Services - 27
- South Central & West CSU - 17
- Newcastle University - 8
- Durham County Council - 3
- NHS South Central & West CSU - 3
- Government Legal Service - 2
- Sheffield University - 2
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital Kings Lynn NHS Trust - 2
- HM Land Registry - 2
- Coventry & Warwickshire NHS Trust UHCW University Hospitals - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
51% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
92% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 34% of notices.
There are 11 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- computer equipment
- portable computers
- office and computing machinery
- information systems
- network servers
- data processing machines
- personal computers
- software package
- mainframe hardware
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- computer storage units
- computer servers
- audio-visual equipment
- computer screens and consoles
- computer supplies
- network equipment
- data equipment
- desktop computer
- computer support
- computer hardware
- software support
- office machinery
- information technology
- computer mouse
- computer keyboards
- network routers
- data network equipment
- electrical equipment and apparatus
- business transaction and personal business