Found 31 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 28 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 15 buyer locations and 9 supplier locations.
- Health & Safety Executive - 10
- Radioactive Waste Management - 3
- United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority - 3
- UK Shared Business Services - 2
- CTM Portal for the Nda Shared Services Alliance - 2
- Department for Business Energy & Industrial Strategy - 1
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 1
- Efficiency East Midlands - 1
- Department for Transport - 1
- Ofgem - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
42% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
52% of published notices exist in the PROFESSIONAL sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 42% of notices.
There are 10 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- information technology
- radioactive materials
- engineering services
- electricity supply
- business development
- engineering design
- project and design preparation
- safety cases
- technical analysis
- management consultancy
- heat exchange units
- research, testing
- corrosion engineering
- radioactive waste storage
- hazardous waste
- radioactive waste
- experimental development
- engineering support
- technical assistance
- development sevices
- industrial process control equipment
- pressure gauges
- foundation design
- integrated engineering
- load-bearing structure design
- specialty design
- structural engineering