Healthy Buildings Ireland - Public Sector Contracts
Over the past year, Healthy Buildings Ireland* has featured in 2 contract award notices by 2 public sector buyers. The data source is OJEU. There are 2 unique titles.
The following chart shows awarded value against the date of publication.
Healthy Buildings Ireland has 2 identifiable locations. The principal location is County Down in region Northern Ireland. Buyers span 2 UK regions.
- County Down - 1
- Newry - 1
- North East - 1
- Yorkshire and The Humber - 1
2 published award notices.
Below is a summary of awards by industry sector and buyer. The table shows contract awards published in the past year.
|Buyer name||Region||Total published||Max. single award|
|North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative NOE CPC||Yorkshire and The Humber||1||£1M|
|Believe Housing||North East||1||£240K|
Award notices cover 2 industry sectors. The top sector is CONSTRUCTION.
2 award notices have published values. The indicative total spend including frameworks is £1M .
This report covers supplier names that begin: HEALTHY BUILDINGS IRELAND*.
Here are similar supplier names. The report does not cover these names.
Here is a selection of organisations that have appeared alongside Healthy Buildings Ireland in published contract awards. Healthy Buildings Ireland may compete or collaborate with these organisations.
- AECOM - 1
- Billinghurst George & Partners - 1
- Capita Property & Infrastructure - 1
- Community Ventures Management - 1
- Curtins Consulting - 1
- Desco Design & Consultancy - 1
- Faithful Gould - 1
- Gleeds Cost Management - 1
- Howarth Litchfield Partnership - 1
- HSL Complinace - 1
- Interserve Consulting - 1
- JH Partners Consulting Engineers - 1
- Kier Business Services - 1
- Ove Arup & Partners - 1
- Rider Levett Bucknall - 1
- Services Design Associates - 1
- Si Sealy & Associates - 1
- Tad Architects A Trading Division of Trent Architecture Design - 1
- Wardell Armstrong - 1
- WT Partnership - 1
Buyers have provided the following website adddesses for supplier Healthy Buildings Ireland.