Found 18 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 15 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 15 buyer locations and 2 supplier locations.
100% of published notices are Award notices.
44% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
33% of published notices exist in the ENVIRONMENT sector.
Buyers based in North East England published 22% of notices.
There are 4 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- construction work
- water treatment work
- repair and maintenance
- cleaning and environmental
- tanks, reservoirs and containers
- control, safety or signalling equipment
- environmental services
- water main refurbishment
- cleaning and sanitation
- mechanical and electrical
- water distribution
- water pollution
- hot water
- facilities management
- miscellaneous fire protection equipment
- mechanical installations
- analysis services
- electrical installations
- firefighting equipment
- lifting and handling
- lift maintenance
- access control system
- playground equipment
- special trade construction
- technical inspection and testing
- environmental quality control
- measuring, testing and checking apparatus
- mains water
- environmental decontamination
- roof works
- environmental impact assessment (EIA)