Found 37 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 33 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 26 buyer locations and 5 supplier locations.
- Department for Work & Pensions - 5
- HM Revenue & Customs - 4
- MOD - 4
- Met Office - 3
- Coventry & Warwickshire NHS Trust UHCW University Hospitals - 2
- MOD ISTAR Situational Awareness Command & Control Sacc Delivery Team - 2
- Home Office - 1
- Restoration & Renewal Delivery Authority - 1
- House of Lords - 1
- Scottish Government - 1
97% of published notices are Award notices.
59% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
89% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 24% of notices.
There are 10 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- software package
- project management
- business analysis
- technical computer support
- computer services
- personnel supply services
- system, storage and content management
- electronic data management (EDM)
- research and development
- software programming
- computer support
- management consultancy
- internal audit
- marketing management
- procurement consultancy
- statutory audit
- structural engineering
- human resources
- advisory and consultative engineering
- architectural services
- auditing services
- civil engineering
- feasibility study
- finance services
- financial auditing
- fraud audit
- accounting and auditing
- infrastructure works