Found 47 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 45 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 29 buyer locations and 9 supplier locations.
- HM Revenue & Customs - 13
- Department for Work & Pensions Department for Work & Pensions - 4
- Department for International Trade - 3
- Competition & Markets Authority - 2
- British Business Bank - 2
- Food Standards Agency - 2
- HS2 - 2
- UK Shared Business Services - 2
- Brighton & Hove City Council - 1
- Aberdeen University - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
47% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
89% of published notices exist in the PROFESSIONAL sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 36% of notices.
There are 14 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research services
- research and development
- market research
- social research
- water distribution
- survey design
- surveying services
- finance and insurance
- evaluation consultancy
- market and economic research
- climatology services
- economic research
- systems consultancy
- technical systems
- management consultancy
- technical analysis
- environmental issues
- survey services