Found 93 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 88 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 51 buyer locations and 30 supplier locations.
- Cumbria County Council - 9
- Coventry & Warwickshire NHS Trust UHCW University Hospitals - 7
- Hampshire County Council - 6
- High Peak Borough Council & Staffordshire Moorlands District Council - 6
- Derby City Council - 4
- Staffordshire County Council Health & Care - 4
- South of England Procurement Centre - 4
- Wyre Forest District Council - 3
- Staffordshire County Council - 3
- Tendring District Council - 2
- Suppliers Awarded as per Contract Award Notice Link Internet Address Url Section Below - 7
- Details of Individual Awards Can Be Found At HTTPS Wwwstaffordshiregovuk Business Procurement DPS Contract Award Notices Residential Nursing Care Home Noticesaspx - 4
- List of Successfully Awarded Suppliers Can Be Accessed Via the Url Below - 3
- Non Award - 2
- for Award Details Please Use the Following Link HTTPS Wwwhantsgovuk Transport Transportoperators Procurement - 2
- Multiple Awarded Suppliers - 1
- Award Scheme - 1
- to View All Contracts Awarded From 1102019 31122019 Please See the Public Attachments on the Contracts Register HTTPS Procontractdue Northcom Procurer Contractsregistersettings Contractid Ef2348A5 1A95 E511 8105 000C29C9Ba21 - 1
- to View All Contracts Awarded From 172019 3092019 Please See the Public Attachments on the Contracts Register HTTPS Procontractdue Northcom Procurer Contractsregistersettings Contractid Ef2348A5 1A95 E511 8105 000C29C9Ba21 - 1
- Mybe Awards - 1
90% of published notices are Award notices.
29% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
22% of published notices exist in the TRANSPORT sector.
Buyers based in West Midlands published 27% of notices.
There are 13 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- transport services
- health and social work
- education and training
- road transport
- construction work
- recruitment services
- health services
- social work
- research and development
- refuse and waste
- mechanical and electrical
- time accounting or human resources
- street cleaning
- precision equipment
- welfare services
- health and social buildings
- pest control
- energy efficiency
- surface work
- repair and maintenance
- training services
- agricultural and horticultural products
- industrial robots
- architecture and construction
- business services
- community-based services
- scheduling and productivity
- security services
- real estate
- miscellaneous machinery
- residential health facilities
- data services