Not awarded - Public Sector Contracts
Over the past year, Not awarded* has featured in 52 contract award notices by 33 public sector buyers. The data source is Contracts Finder. There are 43 unique titles.
The following chart shows awarded value against the date of publication.
Not awarded has 4 identifiable locations. The principal location is This Contract Was in region District of Columbia. Buyers span 8 UK regions.
- This Contract Was - 2
- Contract - 1
- Pike County - 1
- Trøndelag - 1
- Yorkshire and The Humber - 5
- South West - 5
- East of England - 4
- East Midlands - 3
- North West - 3
- West Midlands - 3
- South East - 3
- London - 2
51 published award notices. (52 including duplicates.)
Below is a summary of awards by industry sector and buyer. The table shows contract awards published in the past year.
Award notices cover 11 industry sectors. The top sector is TRANSPORT.
45 award notices have published values. The indicative total spend including frameworks is £33M .
This report covers supplier names that begin: NOT AWARDED*.
- Not awarded - 38
- Not awarded Alternate Arrangements Made - 4
- Not awarded Change of Circumstances - 2
- Not awarded Following Challenge - 2
- Not awarded Halted - 2
- Not awarded No Bids - 2
- Not awarded Process Abandoned - 2
- Not awarded Procurement Abandoned - 2
- Not awarded to Supplier - 10
- Not awarded Tendered in Error - 2
Here are similar supplier names. The report does not cover these names.
- for Award details Please see HTTPS Wwwhantsgovuk Transport Transportoperators Procurement - 7
- Contract Awards are Listed in Section Vi3 Additional Information - 3
- Contract Not awarded - 9
- details of the Successfully awarded suppliers for This Lot Can Be Accessed at the Url Below in Vi3 Additional Information - 2
- list of Successfully awarded suppliers Can Be Accessed Via the Url Below - 5
- Mybe Awards - 2
The supplier has not appeared alongside other suppliers in recent procurement notices.
Buyers have provided the following website adddesses for supplier Not awarded.