Found 37 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 31 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 27 buyer locations and 4 supplier locations.
- UK Shared Business Services - 4
- Cheshire East Borough Council - 3
- Nottingham the University - 2
- Public Health England - 2
- Bradford Metropolitan District Council - 1
- NHS Business Services Authority - 1
- Police & Crime Commissioner for South Yorkshire - 1
- Police & Crime Commissioner for Humberside - 1
- London Borough of Lambeth - 1
- Swansea University - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
54% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
97% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 16% of notices.
There are 10 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- software package
- enterprise resource planning
- software support
- business transaction and personal business
- information technology software
- management consultancy
- database and operating
- database systems
- data services
- software consultancy
- inventory management
- transaction processing
- financial analysis
- financial analysis and accounting
- investment management
- procurement software
- software implementation
- software programming
- time accounting or human resources
- administration software