Found 72 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 69 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 55 buyer locations and 16 supplier locations.
- Radioactive Waste Management - 9
- Leeds City Council - 4
- Business Energy & Industrial Strategy - 3
- South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive - 3
- Hampshire County Council - 3
- Tees Valley Combined Authority - 2
- United Utilities Water - 2
- London Borough of Enfield - 2
- National Infrastructure Commission HM Treasury - 2
- Maldon District Council - 1
96% of published notices are Award notices.
33% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
32% of published notices exist in the PROFESSIONAL sector.
Buyers based in London published 24% of notices.
There are 14 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- architecture and construction
- management consultancy
- architecture, engineering and planning
- urban planning
- environmental issues
- construction consultancy
- civil engineering
- design modelling
- engineering and construction
- design consultancy
- environmental services
- engineering services
- transport systems
- research services
- information technology
- business services
- technical services
- water supply and waste water
- infrastructure works
- project management
- professional organisations
- real estate
- nuclear reactors
- railway transport
- rolling stock
- aircraft operation
- building services
- architectural services