Found 55 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 46 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 35 buyer locations and 6 supplier locations.
- MOD - 6
- Police ICT - 4
- Water Services Regulation Authority Ofwat - 4
- UK Shared Business Services - 2
- Coventry & Warwickshire NHS Trust UHCW University Hospitals - 2
- Business Energy & Industrial Strategy - 2
- Home Office - 2
- Hertfordshire NHS Procurement - 1
- Crown Commercial Service Cabinet Office - 1
- Army HQ Andover MOD - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
64% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
38% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in London published 38% of notices.
There are 15 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- management consultancy
- information technology
- project management
- business services
- gas-therapy and respiratory devices
- security equipment
- foreign economic aid
- application software
- analysis services
- computer support
- data services
- health and social work
- procurement consultancy
- other services
- technical support
- development sevices
- software package
- finance services
- technical analysis
- system, storage and content management
- personnel supply services
- foreign affairs
- general public
- government services
- economic impact assessment
- business analysis
- accounting and auditing
- feasibility study
- financial auditing