Found 18 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 16 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 17 buyer locations and 1 supplier location.
- Aston University - 2
- Bristol City Council - 2
- Greater Manchester Combined Authority Greater Manchester Police - 1
- North East Lincolnshire Council - 1
- ESPO - 1
- Nottingham City Council - 1
- Nottingham Trent University - 1
- Greater Manchester Combined Authority GMP - 1
- National Procurement Service Welsh Government - 1
- Caerphilly County Borough Council - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
39% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
39% of published notices exist in the FACILITY sector.
Buyers based in West Midlands published 22% of notices.
There are 7 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- hygiene services
- refuse and waste
- medical waste
- education and training
- hazardous waste
- janitorial services
- cleaning and sanitation
- surface dressing
- hand drying apparatus
- cleaning products
- roller towels
- live plants, bulbs, roots
- sanitary towels or tampons
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- sharps containers
- air dryers
- facility sanitation
- brooms and brushes
- air freshener
- aerosols and chemicals in disc form
- carpets, mats and rugs
- chemical products
- cleaning and polishing products
- cleaning cloths
- floor cleaners
- hospital waste
- non-hazardous refuse
- paper hand towels
- polishing cloths