Found 23 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 20 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 12 buyer locations and 8 supplier locations.
- United Utilities Water - 3
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 3
- Zero Waste Scotland - 3
- Waste & Resources Action Programme - 2
- Scottish Government - 2
- Department of Agriculture Environment & Rural Affairs - 1
- South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive - 1
- Suffolk Sourcing - 1
- Cambridgeshire District Councils - 1
- Public Health England - 1
91% of published notices are Award notices.
39% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
57% of published notices exist in the ENVIRONMENT sector.
Buyers based in Scotland published 30% of notices.
There are 9 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- air quality management
- environmental services
- procurement consultancy
- environmental issues
- auditing services
- information technology
- energy efficiency
- research services
- environmental quality control
- training services
- environmental monitoring
- environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- research and development
- business development
- air pollution
- pollution tracking and monitoring and rehabilitation
- event services
- call centre
- environmental engineering
- engineering and construction
- project management
- environmental training
- legal advisory
- management consultancy
- marketing management
- market research
- archaeological services
- environmental protection
- electricity and heating
- energy supplies and distribution