Found 71 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 68 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 37 buyer locations and 28 supplier locations.
- Highways England - 25
- UK Shared Business Services - 5
- Homes England the Name Adopted by the Homes & Communities Agency - 3
- Thames Water Utilities - 2
- South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive - 2
- Network Rail Infrastructure - 2
- Ministry of Justice - 2
- Sunderland City Council - 2
- Milton Keynes Council - 2
- Greater London Authority - 2
100% of published notices are Award notices.
34% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
44% of published notices exist in the PROFESSIONAL sector.
Buyers based in West Midlands published 41% of notices.
There are 15 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- calculation of costs
- architecture and construction
- construction consultancy
- construction project management
- project management
- professional organisations
- management consultancy
- education and training
- quantity surveying
- transport services
- procurement consultancy
- drinking water distribution
- water supply and waste water
- construction products
- building surveying
- business services
- evaluation consultancy
- construction work
- renting or leasing
- construction supervision
- site investigation
- energy related
- engineering design
- architectural design
- architecture, engineering and surveying
- scientific prospecting
- urban planning
- engineering services
- energy management