Found 135 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 131 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 52 buyer locations and 24 supplier locations.
- Highways England - 47
- L&Q Construction - 7
- Cumbria County Council - 7
- Radioactive Waste Management - 6
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 6
- North Somerset Council - 3
- Network Rail Infrastructure - 3
- South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive - 3
- Tees Valley Combined Authority - 3
- Hampshire County Council - 3
100% of published notices are Award notices.
36% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
43% of published notices exist in the PROFESSIONAL sector.
Buyers based in West Midlands published 24% of notices.
There are 11 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- architecture and construction
- engineering and construction
- transport systems
- business services
- engineering services
- architecture, engineering and planning
- management consultancy
- construction work
- transport services
- infrastructure works
- civil engineering
- project management
- environmental services
- environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- district heating
- structural engineering
- construction products
- finance and insurance
- design consultancy
- evaluation consultancy
- environmental issues
- building construction
- landscape architecture
- professional organisations
- urban planning
- architectural services
- air quality management
- information technology
- transport equipment