Found 75 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 49 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 59 buyer locations and 17 supplier locations.
- Yorkshire Purchasing Organisation - 11
- Essex County Council - 3
- South Yorkshire Pensions Authority - 2
- West Lancashire Borough Council - 2
- South Kesteven District Council - 2
- Harlow District Council - 2
- Darlington Borough Council - 1
- Staffordshire County Council - 1
- West London University - 1
- Barnet Group - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
65% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
100% of published notices exist in the BUSINESS sector.
Buyers based in South East England published 25% of notices.
There are 10 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- insurance services
- finance and insurance
- motor vehicle insurance
- insurance and pensions
- property insurance
- pecuniary loss insurance
- liability insurance
- engineering insurance
- loss adjustment
- insurance brokerage
- weather insurance
- health insurance
- motor vehicle liability insurance
- professional liability insurance
- damage or loss insurance
- contractor's all-risk insurance
- fire insurance
- financial loss insurance
- insurance brokerage and agency
- legal expenses insurance
- machinery inspection
- non-destructive testing
- risk management insurance
- technical inspection
- insurance claims adjustment
- transport insurance
- accident and health insurance
- general liability insurance
- accident insurance