- Contract (Works)
- 4 year
- 11 Jul 2019
- To 09 Aug 2023 (est.)
- 09 Aug 2019 00:00
- Guys & St Thomas NHS Trust London
Development of 2 plots, the Triangle Site and Block 4A, both situated at St Thomas' Hospital, Westminster Bridge Road, London. (1) the Triangle Site is a circa 0,78-acre plot located to the south of London Evelina Children’s Hospital, fronting onto Lambeth Palace Road. (2) the Block 4 A site is a circa 0,16-acre plot located on the river frontage north of Block 5 and south of North Wing. A site plan showing each plot will be available on the delta e-sourcing platform.
Total Quantity or Scope
The Triangle Site and Block 4A are being tendered as part of the same competitive process. For each plot Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust (GSTT) currently envisages that it will dispose of a long leasehold interest with a 30-35 year break clause (indicative), to be exercised based on an income strip model, although GSTT is willing to consider other structures if they would deliver better value for money for GSTT. The preferred bidder will acquire a long leasehold interest in each plot in return for: — achieving a viable planning permission through constructive partnership with stakeholders; — procuring a funding partner to support the project who would enter into a development and funding agreement with the developer to fund all the development costs for the development, in addition to taking a headlease interest to reflect the income strip structure; — procuring a contractor to undertake the works for a fixed price under a building contract which is in a form consistent with institutional funding requirements, — entering in to the relevant professional team appointments including those for the design of the development, whilst ensuring that appropriate collateral warranties are in place for GSTT; — coordination with all stakeholders; — constructing a suitable building in line with parameters set out by the Trust that maximises floorspace and minimises the Trust’s future rental commitments; With specific reference to the triangle site only, ensuring suitable linkages at ground, 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors in to the existing Evelina London Children’s Hospital. Further detail is available within the investment memorandum available on the delta e-sourcing platform.
- 70112000 - Development of non-residential real estate
- 45215100 - Construction work for buildings relating to health
- 45211350 - Multi-functional buildings construction work
- 45210000 - Building construction work
- 45220000 - Engineering works and construction works
- 45200000 - Works for complete or part construction and civil engineering work
- 45211360 - Urban development construction work
- 45215000 - Construction work for buildings relating to health and social services, for crematoriums and public conveniences
- 45215120 - Special medical building construction work
- 45213150 - Office block construction work
- 45213000 - Construction work for commercial buildings, warehouses and industrial buildings, buildings relating to transport
- 45213100 - Construction work for commercial buildings
- 33192600 - Lifting equipment for health care sector
- 33192100 - Beds for medical use
- 33192300 - Medical furniture except beds and tables
- 39143120 - Bedroom furniture, other than beds and beddings
- 33190000 - Miscellaneous medical devices and products
- 33197000 - Medical computer equipment
- Bids should cover the whole contract.
- Options are not available.
- Renewals are not available.
The estimated contract value relates to the development cost. For the triangle site estimated value 210 000 000 GBP and Block 4A 40 000 000 GBP. The Trust reserves the right to de-scope the Block 4A element of the development before best and final offer stage. Contract duration relates to estimate build time and is indicative. An Information Pack providing more background to the proposed development is available for bidders on return of a signed Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA). The NDA can be downloaded from the Tender Box held in the Delta eSourcing portal. The information pack will be issued when a signed NDA is sent back through the eSourcing portal. For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at: https://www.delta-esourcing.com/tenders/UK-UK-London:-Development-of-non-residen... To respond to this opportunity, please click here: https://www.delta-esourcing.com/respond/37XQ5P977Q GO Reference: GO-201979-PRO-15074973
- OJEU 323199-2019