- Contract (Services)
- 5 year
- 11 Jul 2019
- To 30 Oct 2024 (est.)
- 30 Aug 2019 00:00
- Procurement & Logistics Service Belfast
- Department of Health NI Belfast
- NI Ambulance Service Trust Belfast
- NI Public Health Agency Belfast
- Regional Health & Social Care Board Belfast
- NI Blood Transfusion Service Belfast
- Business Services Organisation Belfast
- Belfast Health & Social Care Trust Belfast
- Northern Health & Social Care Trust Antrim
- South Eastern Health & Social Care Trust Belfast
- Southern Health & Social Care Trust Portadown
- Western Health & Social Care Trust Londonderry
Storage and distribution of medicinal products, consumables and equipment for use in a health emergency .
Renewal exercise will commence within 18 months of contract expiry.
- 63120000 - Storage and warehousing services
- Bids should cover the whole contract.
- Options are not available.
- This is a recurring contract.
- Renewals are available.
This contract covers the storage and distribution service requirement as specified in the SS20a scoping and specification document. The estimated total value figure presented in II.1.5 takes into consideration and accounts for the available provision to extend the initial contract period of 5 years for any period up to, and including, a further 3 years.
- OJEU 324474-2019