- Contract (Services)
- 3 year (est.)
- 11 Jul 2019
- To 10 Jul 2022 (est.)
London, UNITED KINGDOM
The FCO is intending to procure a service delivery manager to provide a fully managed service. The service will include (but not limited to) management, research and advisory, portfolio management services.
Total Quantity or Scope
The cross-government prosperity fund was created in 2015 to remove barriers to economic growth in order to reduce poverty in recipient countries in line with OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development). Development Assistance Committee (DAC) criteria. As well as providing development assistance to contribute to a reduction in poverty in recipient countries, these reforms are expected to create opportunities for international businesses, including UK companies. The fund has a budget of 1 200 000 000 GBP from 2016 and 2022 to provide expertise and technical assistance to partner countries to improve the business climate, reduce barriers to trade, investment and economic growth and support necessary reforms. The FCO-led Global Trade Programme is a flagship for the prosperity fund. With a budget of 150 000 000 GBP, it is the largest in the Fund and most ambitious in delivery scale and approach. The programme will help countries to identify and address non-tariff barriers to trade, open up their markets, and increase capability to trade with the rest of the world — including the UK. The 150 000 000 GBP Global Trade Programme is designed to support MICs in building trade-related capacity. The GTP's priority are: South East Asia, Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Nigeria, Turkey, South Africa and Turkey. We are now intending to procure a service delivery manager to provide a fully managed service. The service will include (but not limited to) economic research and advisory services of global trade related matters, management of the Global Trade Programme and operating services, portfolio management of suppliers responsible for delivering projects and interventions under the Global Trade Programme. Further details of the requirements will be discussed during the market engagement.
|1|| Ernst & Young (London) |
- 79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services
- 32523000 - Telecommunications facilities
- 32571000 - Communications infrastructure
- 32582000 - Data carriers
- 65000000 - Public utilities
- 66000000 - Financial and insurance services
- 66110000 - Banking services
- 66152000 - Financial market regulatory services
- 71241000 - Feasibility study, advisory service, analysis
- 75211200 - Foreign economic-aid-related services
- 76100000 - Professional services for the gas industry
- 79421000 - Project-management services other than for construction work
- 79421100 - Project-supervision services other than for construction work
- 85100000 - Health services
- Options are not available.
The FCO will be the Contracting Authority for this procurement, acting on behalf of the procuring bodies and potentially other UK public bodies who may use the services.
- OJEU 325107-2019