- Contract (Services)
- 3 year
- 12 Jul 2019
- not specified
- 09 Aug 2019 12:00
Swansea Council wishes to extend the CUCM platform to provide telephony service to a pilot group of around 50 users. It is intended that a pilot service that will support up to 250 concurrent calls will be based on a cloud-connector integrating with Office 365 Teams and the on-premise CUCM platform. The success criteria for the pilot is that staff working from any internet connected location using a council device will be able to make and receive voice calls from Teams, over the CUCM platform, using only the teams client and a compatible USB headset. It is expected that a supplier will provide the costs of licensing a cloud connector and implement the software.
Civic Centre, Oystermouth Road, SA1 3SN
- City & County of Swansea Swansea
24 month extension option.
- 45314000 - Installation of telecommunications equipment
- 45314100 - Installation of telephone exchanges
- 45314120 - Installation of switchboards
- 72000000 - IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support
- 72250000 - System and support services
- Bids should cover the whole contract.
- Options are not available.
- Renewals are available.
Note: The Authority is using eTenderwales to carry out this procurement process. To obtain further information record your interest on Sell2Wales at https://www.sell2wales.gov.wales/search/search_switch.aspx?ID=93767 (WA Ref:93767) The buyer considers that this contract is suitable for consortia.