- Framework (Services)
- 5 year
- 08 May 2020
- To 12 Jun 2025 (est.)
- 12 Jun 2020 00:00
South West (ENGLAND)
The scope of this tender is to support systems used to manage data and create required outputs to produce paper and digital publications. Also, the development of new improved systems to deliver improved publication information to the mariner and provide the opportunity to exploit the data value for non-navigational purposes.
Total Quantity or Scope
1) Support and maintain existing BAU systems that allows the authority to provide SOLAS data in the current forms of paper and digital publications to customers and protect existing revenue. 2) Develop and support a next generation system that shall increase the value in the authority’s data and services that shall improve SOLAS.
Contract can be renewed for upto an additional 24 months, subject to satisfactory performance of the supplier.
- 72212100 - Industry specific software development services
- Bids should cover the whole contract.
- Options are not available.
- Renewals are available.
- Staff qualifications are relevant.
The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement. To view this notice, please click here: https://ukho.delta-esourcing.com/delta/viewNotice.html?noticeId=492389606 Go reference: GO-202056-PRO-16507067
- OJEU 215838-2020